The Tank Guy will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from our online store. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).
Change of mind returns/exchanges.
We are pleased to offer change of mind returns or exchanges.
With a receipt or tax invoice:
- We can provide a refund.
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact.
Refunds will be processed using the payment method and cost stated on your receipt.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request.
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. You’re entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund for a failure that cannot be remedied or is of substantial character, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.